Blue Waters Calatagan Beach House is located in Coral Shores Subdivision, Barangay Bagong Silang, Calatagan, Batangas. It is a private two storey vacation beach house.
It is neither a resort nor a hotel. Customers can rent it out or to those interested vacationers who wish to take some time off from their stressed and pressured city life and to those who wish to experience staying in a modern beach house to have memorable bonding moments with families and friends.
Its about time you experience quiet moments and nature’s tranquility in a private two storey beach house located in the exclusive Coral Shores Subdivision, Barangay Bagong Silang, Calatagan, Batangas.
Guest can either rent room/s or have the whole house for more privacy. Perfect for families and friends for bonding time at the pool, Jacuzzi and have fun in the beach.
In this place, you can will experience the indescribable joy in your heart and you will never ever forget that once in your life, you found a place like home!
- 6 bedrooms with: Air-conditioner, Refrigerator, Toilet and bath with hot and cold shower, Beds with orthopedic mattress provided with clean & fresh linens
- Common living room and dining room
- Kitchen and dirty kitchen are equipped with: 3 counter-top stoves, cookwares, dinner ware, and utensils, Microwave oven, Rice cookers, Oven toaster, Upright freezer , Water dispenser, Mineral water
- Roof deck with Gazebo: Alfresco lounging
- Pavilion: Lounging and dining area; can also be used as conference area , Sound system is available, Pool table
- Swimming Pool: Adult pool, Kiddie pool, Jacuzzi, Outdoor Shower Area, Enclosed Shower and Bathroom Area
- Outdoor Charcoal Grill
How To Get There
- From Manila go to Tagaytay City via South Luzon Expressway or Coastal Road then Emilio Aguinaldo Highway.
- From Tagaytay, go south to Nasugbu, Batangas, passing by the Nasugbu Welcome arch, Batulao, Palico Rotonda, and Central Nasugbu and at the junction of towns of Lian and, turn left, cross the bridge and go through Lian town proper.
- Stay on the same road until you reach the hi-way going to the town of Calatagan
- Once in Calatagan poblacion and the Sto. Domino de Silos Church is in view, turn right to Sto. Domingo St., then, turn left at M. Apacible St.
- Drive about 7 km more, pass by Pedro Palacio Sr. Elem. School, Brgy. Bagong Silang welcomes arch, Playa Calatagan Resort, Caisip Compound, and Sonrisa and immediately after the Sonrisa gate is Coral Shores Subdivision on the right side of the road.
- Enter the black gate and go down the road until you reach the Blue Water Beach House.